Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Leading Lines Assignment

I chose this picture for my leading line assignment, because i found it interesting how it was leading out into the water, and how my eyes drew into it, i have no idea what purpose these logs serve being there besides probably breaking the tide and for a bit of show, as if something is suppose to pull up between them all and dock. The setting i had used for taking these photos where, ISO-Auto/Aperture of Lens-F/3.2(3.34)/Shutter Speed-(10.66)White Balance-Auto.

1 comment:

  1. Nice shot. I like the pillars and the way you included the dock. It would be a stronger photo if there were less rock and more water that the dock and pillars lead into.

    I'm not quite sure what the pillars use would be; I'd first say artistic expression, then wonder if they protect the wharf's pillars.

    Did you not have any more leading lines or rule of thirds?

    ReplyDelete